Client: Habitat For Humanity Brant
Habitat for Humanity Brant is a non-profit organization working towards a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live.
The look of their website was becoming dated. It wasnt organized well, and people had a difficult time finding them via search. A streamlined process was also needed to streamline and increase applications.
- Update existing website – dated look and feel
- Promote three key aspects of organization: Donate, Volunteer, Shopping/ReStore
- On-line events Calendar
- Incorporate social media (with sharing capability)
- Highlight/Appreciate sponsors
- Website that staff could add content to directly
- Mobile friendly
"...Eric was able to think of solutions for problems we had not even identified."
"I had the pleasure of working with Eric on a significant undertaking for our organization. He takes the time to listen and ask the right questions, leading us to a final product that truly reflects who we are and what we offer to the community.
Eric was able to think of solutions for problems we have not even identified. This proactive approach to website design leaves us feeling extremely pleased with our end product.
Without hesitation I would recommend Silver 6 Media to anyone looking to create or update their web presence."