I recently decided to get some professional pics done. Here is a sneak peak behind the scenes with Tae Hislop. (Tae Photography)
Grow Your Brand
How do I use my website to grow my brand ?
Want to build stronger customer relationships ? increase sales ? improve your brand ?
Then the answer might lie within Transparency – more specifically becoming more transparent.
Potential customers often have a natural hesitancy when considering buying a product or service. But there are some things you can do to lower that hesitancy. What if that customer knew a little more about you or your company ?
Don’t you think that would go a long way towards lowering those barriers ?
So you might be asking yourself, how do I (or my company) become
more transparent ?
Here are a few techniques you can use:
- Include photos of yourself on your website.
- Don’t be afraid to put a face to your name/business.
- Show photos of your physical business.
- They could be your office, warehouse, manufacturing or production line etc. Show people where “the magic” happens.
- Include photos of your employees.
- What about your front line people ? your reception person, your manager, employees working on a production line. Often it takes a team of people to provide a product or service. Be proud, show it!
- Shoot a short welcome video to post on your website or blog.
- You don’t need a fancy production company to put a camera on a tripod in an office and shoot a 2-3 minute video. Perhaps a welcome message from you / business owner / CEO.
When you use these techniques people start to see you as a real person, your personality, and those go a long way towards building trust. When people can relate to someone else they are more apt to interact with that person/business, send emails, tweets, like your Facebook Fan page or call you.
Transparency helps break down buyers mental barriers when considering making a purchase. Use these techniques to increase transparency on your website to build those customer relationships and build your brand.
Do you have some additional thoughts, some additional suggestions ? Please comment below.
Follow me on Twitter